Monday, January 04, 2010

Starting 2010 on the blog

As will all resolutions we try to make for the new year, many of them last only a few short months. Going to the gym, eating healthy food, and saving money are a few of the more common resolutions; however, one of mine will be to work on my blogs. It is my intention to keep with it and maintain a fairly updated collection of web sites.

I have three blogs and one web site. The blog you are reading, now, will be one of the three. The other two pertain to baseball, specifically, youth baseball. Technology and coaching are two of my passions and will be the subject of my musings for 2010.

On the I.T. side, I will share with you things I find interesting and perhaps a little helpful. There are a number of projects I am working on, as well as new responsibilities which are part of my career. Some of these topics will be career-related and pertinent to working in the field of information technology.

On the baseball side, I will be maintaining a web site and a blog with a focus on helping people new to coaching youth baseball. In the number of years I have been managing a baseball team, I have run across a number of coaches who either had no clue, or no business, coaching youth baseball. My blog and web site will hopefully be of some help to those people who have found themselves drafted into coaching and could use some help.
Here are the links to the baseball sites. Feel free to visit and let me know what you think!

Newbie Baseball, web site
Bill on Baseball, Blog

No comments: